Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, damn this is awkward, I suck at introductions.

Anyway I'll be posting as Raziel4707, it's been my screen name on various forums for many years, due to my loving the Soul Reaver game when I were a teenager, the numerical suffix being due to the fact that "Raziel" was taken.

I've been a member over at the Black Library Bolthole for a few months and have heard of this place through some of the guys there (Hey Boc, Dark Angel, word to the homies)

Am an avid fan-fiction writer (groans) and am currently writing a gang-land/arbites/Inquisition story by the name of "Coburn" which has been generally well received I'm pleased to say!

I'm a Space Marine player, have my own chapter the "Gallack Bears", pictures of which will be up at some point when I'm done painting 'em beyond table-top quality.

I'm a metal head, an aquarius and I really don't like cheese.

That's about it, anyway hello to you all.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Why hello Raziel :) glad to have you onboard with us! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay. I look forwards to reading Coburn, I am sure it will be rather well liked here! Now get posting, and I can get around to repping you :wink:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha, yo dude! damn this place is big, I'll get round to posting something up soon I reckon, just as soon as I've had a good look around

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice intro, welcome to the forums. Make sure you get those pictures up soon, it's always good to see a nice paint job. Anyway, post a lot and enjoy yourself dude.

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy, fekhead! Glad to have you over here, just don't tell Pyro, she'll chop my balls off.

No, but seriously, I like them where they are.

·
BL's Most Prolific New Author.
132 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy, fekhead! Glad to have you over here, just don't tell Pyro, she'll chop my balls off.

No, but seriously, I like them where they are.
Nah.

That would imply some sort of effort.

:angel:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts