Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im Ronny G and im completly new to all Wargames...i have only played one game of Warhammer 40K (Blood angel's) but i have been reading the Blood angels and the Tyranid codexes (So i know all about my worst enemy:so_happy: . But its only made me more frightened :shok: the damage they do..and..so...many...of...them...:hang1:) but anyway i like GAA ,Rugby and rounders:) I also play many other games like RS , WoW , DDO and Mtg... My favoured armie is the blood angels and my favoured squad is between the devastator squad and Death company. I will be mostly on the blood angel discussions and i hope i fit in :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My 1250

My blood angel 1250 army list :

Mepiston , Lord of death
Dev squad + 20 (Plasma pistol and Metabombs)
Death company +70 (3 extra + Jump pack's)
Tactical squad
Termanators
Baal Predator
Dreadnougt +25 (Flame cannon and Extra armor)
Drop pod
Rhino

·
Registered
802 Posts
hello there! glad to see theres still new people getting into this kinda thing, ive been playing 40k for four years and theres only half a dozen people that play 40k where i live D: i play chaos and catachans, but their 6000 point armies so im not going to go into lists XD

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hello and welcome to both Heresy online and the Hobby!

You're better off posting your army list in the Army lists section of the website, that way you will get much more feedback. Enjoy your stay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts