Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been into 40K for a while, but just now getting on the forum. I got about 6500 points in orks and 3000 points of space mariners painted iron fists. I use the orks for fun, but the space marines mostly in tourneys because of a much better track record. Also work on customizing my "Iron Death" squad right now. Consists of three Land Speeder storms with heavy flamers. Each of the storms has a 5 man scout squad with bolt pistols and chainswords.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Also work on customizing my "Iron Death" squad right now. Consists of three Land Speeder storms with heavy flamers. Each of the storms has a 5 man scout squad with bolt pistols and chainswords.
Nice! I'd like to see those babies when you're done over in Modelling & Painting. Anyway, welcome to Heresy Online. I hope it treats you as well as it has treated me thus far.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man

I got some pictures now. I got one land speeder storms done (including my owl symbol). It has a scout sergeant disembarking with his blade attacking and gun in firing position attached to it (for the look). I've also got two scouts personlized.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts