Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-never played a game but i like the look of it
-just bought an eldar boxed army set looking to expand on it.
-I'm also trying to decide how I want to theme my eldar. (what colour to paint em)
-I'm open to any ideas/suggestions

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Cool deal, Pelt... Welcome aboard! It seems the modeling aspect of the hobby has hooked you, rather than the competitive aspect. Do you have the Eldar Codex, and have you visted the Eldar page on GW's main website? Both can give you great ideas on just how to paint the models, as can the gallery here. I have only one painted Storm Guardian uploaded, but others have quite a few different models and schemes.

Glad to have you here, mate!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i saw your post, i do have the eldar codex, but i'd like to come up with my own color scheme for a unique look. I guess the competitive aspect of the game does interest me, I just havn't been able to apply it... but my roommate does have a Tau army as well so we'll have a few skirmishes in the near future. Do you know any cool sites with some more eldar ideas other then GW? what color combos do you think work well? ( other then orange and grey :p)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm a Chaos fan so I don't know much about the Eldar, bu I do know that the Biel-Tan are popular, so I wouldn't choose them. I would suggest a custom theme. GW advises to choose a them that you'll enjoy painting, not a theme others will enjoy seeing. I hope to see some pics of your army, and when I get a camera , I'll show you mine. I'll add you to my Buddy List.

(Chaos owns you)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts