Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

Well, found heresy-online through Google, was looking for paint schemes and y'all popped up.

I'm in California of the United States.

Still in High school

Sgt. Slon is actually my PvP rank and my mages name from World of Warcraft.
I don't play as much, but used to, I have a life now, gonna lose it to Warhammer 40k it seems :grin:

Eh, not long, I got interested when all my friends started talking about it and stuff, I intend to play alot more later on =)

The only memory I have is beating my bro with the "Battle for Macragge"
I was playing Space Marines and he was the Tyrannids, we had to eliminate each other.

Necrons by far. They are bland yes, but good god, they can kick some ass.
I have a 780 point Necron army. Will be buying more tomorrow, but I intend to make it all Necron warriors except for: 1x Necron Lord, 1x Squad of Pariahs, 2x Monoliths, 2x Tomb Spyders, and lastly 1x Destroyer, 1x Heavy Destroyer.
If anyone wants to comment on it, maybe a few suggestions for a new Necron fighter, lemme know, I'd love to get suggestions, all my friends are: Tau, Chaos Space Marines, Space Marines, and Tyrannids; so any help including Necrons would be GREATLY appreciated.

As far as I know, none of my friends are on heresy-online.net. I'll ask on Monday, see if they are. But, the whole point of this forum is to introduce myself, not make a to-do list :wink:

Well, I just like to hang out with friends and play games. Thats all you need to know about me XP

Laterz,
Sgt_Slon

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
welcome to the heresy. the only tip[ that I would offer to you for your army is to get 2 lords instead of 1, one of which should have a destroyer body. this will give you a wider area of effect for your ressurection orbs that they should always be carrying

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome to the heresy. the only tip[ that I would offer to you for your army is to get 2 lords instead of 1, one of which should have a destroyer body. this will give you a wider area of effect for your ressurection orbs that they should always be carrying
Planned on mounting the one, but you're able to have two? Didn't know that, so basically, you can have 1 mounted and one non-mounted? Hmm, thanks for the tip =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts