Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I am new around here so basically I just want to introduce myself.:biggrin:
Yes well I have been playing WH40k for about 6 months (but for a year before that I played Lord of the Rings.)
My best game moment was when I was playing tau with my necrons and destroyed three of his tanks in the same turn.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Hey, welcome to heresy online. I love when necrons destroy tanks its so funny and memerable, I've done it many times against a gurad player:biggrin:

·
Registered
136 Posts
thats awesome, I had the same experience

oh wait, I knocked out all of his destroyers in one turn, little different :read:
Welcome!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I think I will be sticking around... It seems a freindly forum.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hi I am new around here so basically I just want to introduce myself.:biggrin:
Yes well I have been playing WH40k for about 6 months (but for a year before that I played Lord of the Rings.)
My best game moment was when I was playing tau with my necrons and destroyed three of his tanks in the same turn.
and when was that? i never remember you EVER battling me and ma Tau cronies. Are you sure your not making it up?

-Olek.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
olek btw i was not talking about ur tau (ur not the only tau collector in da world) i was talking about this guy at warhammer wrlds tau...

·
Registered
396 Posts
hmm...im sure.. you have nver said anything about it before.

-Olek.

·
Registered
396 Posts
usualy you go on about times when you owned anything else, im sure you would jump for the chance to show of about pwning tau.

-Olek.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts