Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone new to the Forum thing. I'm pretty new to the Game itself although I've been painting for several years. I've learned quite a bit reading through these forums. One quick question, what are reputation points and how do you get them? :victory:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Greetings bl0203 hope you enjoy the forum. When did you start collection, for painting and how many Battles have you fought?

im new to the forum as well, and i haven't figured it out yet either, so that sounds like a damn good question.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to HO! Hope you have fun! My (limited) understanding of Reputation is that when somebody likes something that you say/do on the forum, they can give you a 'reputation point' (aka +REP). They give a short comment explaining the reason for the reputation point, and then the person's rep increases.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy, my friend...

Tau, eh? NICE choice, fellow folllower of The Greater Good!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to meet you guys I'll see you on the forums...

Logan 85; I've been painting/building models of all kinds since 1997, and I've been playing 40k for about a year. My primary army is about 2500 points of Flesh Tearers (basically BA) with another 1000pts of Tau. Cheers

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Welcome to Heresy mate

Great to have you here. Thats two Flesh Tearers now. Building up a bit of a following here.

Anyway no doubt I'll see you around

1 - 8 of 8 Posts