Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how is it going, i'm new. i've been trying to play warhammer 40k since 1997, recently glued my models together and started painting with the intent of actually gaming. i signed up friday night because i needed to learn how to play pretty quik, for a tournament the next day. the news on that is that it turned out pretty well my first game (ever) was with a very experienst gamer who took the oppurtunity to use the game as a 4 hour instructional tool, i ended up loosing a take an hold mission with only two models remaining but i got in some good hits of my own and had a lot of fun, learning. Needless to say the instruction i recieved friday night from a few other gamers on this website was very informative and gave me the tools i needed to even walk through the door at the tournament. it really is easier when you just play, i'm glad i picked a website with a lot of other gamers willing to help out, thanks again for everything i'll be here often.

·