Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! my name is Masonicon, I got into Warhammer 40k due to it's overpoweredness and I love to mix it with Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic(where the specifics are: we only uses 2003-2006 Teen Titans TV Series instead of 2013-present Teen Titans Go in this crossover while we mostly only uses Pokemon Anime to represents Pokemon franchise)

what do you think?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Welcome aboard!
What do you mean with: "I love to mix it with Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic"

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome aboard!
What do you mean with: "I love to mix it with Digimon, Teen Titans, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic"
I'm guessing that OP has Space Marines battle with My Little Pony.
I have no idea how this works, but the idea of Space Marines purging the galaxy of ponies is a pleasant one.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Welcome aboard!
This newcomer is obviously a devient and follower of Slaanesh and will burn in rightous fire. Heretic!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse. :crazy:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard!
People from 40k teams up with Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts, the former 3 got KH2 forms); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon anime, both Ash and Misty are wears their Advanced Generation clothes while Melody are wears her street clothes); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon, they all takes 02 forms with summer clothes from 17th episode of Digimon 02); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (2003–2006 Teen Titans cartoon) and/or Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic protagonists

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.