Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined the forum, because I found the site on google when looking for advice and decided to join.

I've played warhammer for about 2-3 years now. I started playing Tyranids, but over time started to collect other armies; Orks, Necrons, Marines(which I later sold), Imperial guard, and most recently Tau.
The Orks are the main army I field at tournaments, and the other are just for fun when playing casual games with friends. I want to advance my Tau to a good size, but I just started with them a few days ago, bought some fire warriors.

Anyone with good suggestion for adding to my tau army, I'd like some advice! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Online. I'm a fellow ork player so I don't have much advise regarding Tau. What have you got already in your Tau force?

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Welcome to Heresy. I've just started Tau myself (in addition to a shit tonne of marines I have that I am steadily making my way through). Have you decided on a Sept world yet?

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Welcome to the boards!

I would advise that you don't collect any more models in your Tau force, and just field whatever you have in a 2000 point game, regardless of how many points you have. The less firepower, the better! Put them all in CC!

(No, I don't have a habit of loosing to Tau, why would you think that?)

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Welcome on board! Tau are one of the few armies that i don't play so i'm afraid i can't really help you there, why don't you go and pose some questions to the experts in the tactics section?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jacobite, I kinda did my own colors not look at what the different sept worlds. I would it a pic, but I haven't figured out how to add one yet(I'm on a phone). So, I'll just describe them. They have dark blue armor plating and the under cloth is painted dark grey.

Also, if anyone knows whether or not it's possible to pictures on post from phones please let me know.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :)

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
@O'mally Franchesco just to reply to your question that's not showing up here as for some reason the forum ate it. The color scheme sounds good. In regards to pictures well there are two ways of doing it, one is to use a photo hosting service like photobucket and then link it from there, you may be able to upload photos from your phone to a hosting service it all depends on the phone and the service. An alternative, though not as nice is to attach the photos to your post. I know this works on my phone which is an iPhone 4S (not running the new iOS though). To do this go the advanced reply option and click managed attachments below the text box. From there you should be able to upload the photos directly from your phone.

Let us know if you have any other problems.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Looking good from what I can see. You thought about putting up a log in the Project Logs section? You should get some good feedback in there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts