Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

I am new to Warhammer 40k and with my two sons are now attempting to raise a force and begin playing

Regards Michael

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Welcome to the boards Michael - I hope you find it to your liking!

What armies are you playing and how far are you in raising a force? If you need tips, tactics, painting advice or the like, do give us a shout and we will be happy to help you on your way to get those dices rolling :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome

Hello

Many thanks for the welcome I have bought the AOBR set and with the assistance of the two boys we intend to make the 2nd Coy Ultramarines. We were also starting a small force of Dark Angels of which we have all of the DA members from the DV set.

We have done some basic painting on some spare figures however we will have lots of practice along the way. Im sure we will have plenty of questions to follow.

Regards

Michael

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy!

Don't worry about having a million+ questions, that's what we're all here for :so_happy:

You could always set yourself up a Project Log in order to share your progress. :read:

See you around the boards :)

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Welcom to you and your sons!
We will be glad to help you out!
I second Tawa about the Project board: you can expect many soggestions, there, on how to improve the paint work and many tips and impressions too ;)
See you around!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome to HO! Nice to see the family working on something. Like Tawa mentioned, a project log would be fun to read through.

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Hello and welcome.

You should start a project log or post some pics in the modeling section. And please ask questions we have lots of talented modelers and painters here that can help you out.

And you need to get rid of the Orks from the AOBR set. I run the local adopt an ork rescue program and would be happy to adopt them. :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts