Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all !

I'm Whistler, 26 and I'm from Belguim. I've been a wargamer for about 8 years now, starting my career with a Hordes of Chaos WFB army, followed by a Beasts of Chaos army. After that, I started 40K, playing Imperial Guard the first year and after that Mech Black Templars and Khorne Daemons until 2 years back when I decided to sell off all my stuff and look at other wargames. Until now I have played Malifaux (not much :)), Infinity, War of the Ring and Flames of War. Allas, the lure of 40K came over me again when I got the Dark Vengeance box as a present from my girlfriend :grin:. I chose Chaos as my main army and sold the Dark Angels stuff to a close friend and nemesis of mine :drinks:. As you can see in my avatar, I'm hooked on Slaanesh and the Emperor's Children (yes, I know i'm supposed to paint them pink, I'm working on it :grin:). Anywayz, that's me in a nutshell :). If you guys want to know something more, just shoot ;).

Whistler.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard, Whistler!

Hope you enjoy your stay :drinks:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx everyone for the warm welcome ! If I have some time this weekend, I'll post some of my Infinity and FoW work on the forum. Most of the Emperor's Children still need to be bought and glued together though I do have a test model ready :wink:.

Whistler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts