What do potatoes mean to you

• Chips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mash

Votes: 0 0.0%

Hello!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Anphicar 
#1 ·
Hi there. Name's bob, you can call me bob. I've been into GW since I could hold dice, playing heroquest and space crusade with my older brothers (much to their unhappiness) when I was around 6 or 7, I'm now 20 so I have a fair few years of experience playing 40k since 2nd ed.

Armies I've had over the years include Space marines (obviously), guard, I think I might of tried Eldar once, orks and Necrons. I have finally settled on Orks and Necrons now since they are pretty everything the other isn't. Except for Initiative of course, don't know what that says about me but I try not to dwell on it.

I used to post on warseer but the got bored of the people there and the fact that it was run using a set of really strict but vague rules. Then I found this place when the editor of firebase asked me to advertise the mag. I have been looking for somewhere else to talk about GW and thought this place was as good as anywhere else :D

I'm currently going through a crisis where I don't feel like painting anything, I've tried characters, basic models, warmachine stuff, I just can't get into it, I'm hoping this place will inspire me to pick up a brush again so feel free to stand at the sidelines and shout slogans at me to get me going, "Paint you fat pig", stuff like that.

I can't think of anything else to put here so I guess I'm done for now. Off to see what this place has to offer.

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the boards Bob! :D
Shame Firebase Is coming to an end, quality mag that leaves WD In the shade and It's free!
As far as your painting problems go we've got a fair few quality painters within our ranks and the galleries to prove It, hope there enough to Inspire you Into action!
Hope you enjoy your stay,
LongBeard

#4 ·
Welcome to the neighbourhood Bob. Now get your fat ass painting :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.