Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to you all here on Heresy Online! :)

I Come from the United Kingdom, in a City called Plymouth.

I am 24 years old, and i have only played the Warhammer 40k System to date. My main Army is Blood Angels (hoorah!) and i haven't played in a while due to family Commitments (birth of new Daughter) and i am looking forward to getting back into commanding the greatest SM Chapter ever, and will post in the correct forums in regards to setting up a new list etc.

It's great to be here, and i'll chat with you all soon!! :biggrin:

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou for the kind Welcome. :)

To be honest, i haven't played/painted BA's for 6/7 months now, and i have missed the new release codex and the amazing new models.

I have the old Baal Preadator, 1 Tactical Squad, and a 10 man Assault Squad, and a Chaplain with Powerfist/Crozius and Jump pack. (that's all i could find from my collection! XD)

I would like to build up a 2000pt BA Army, and try to include a bit of everything? (if it's possible :laugh:) because i know some people tend to rely on Heavy firepower etc, and i want an even Balance of things, so any suggestions on what to go for would be Fantastic, and when i paint the Mini's, i'll post some Pictures to show you all :)

Thankyou for any help, it's Greatly appreciated.

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definetly, i would appreciate any help and advice given, i have been looking on the net' at work, and i would love to include DC (tbh who wouldn't? :grin:), some Sanguinary Guard because they look awesome, Assault Squads, and one of the new character's, perhaps the Sanguinor? i am getting the new codex tomorrow, so i'll have a play around with and see what i can come up with, basically i would like a bit of evrything so i can potentialy take on anything and be quite versatile too.

(not too much to ask for?) :laugh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.