Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am, as my username says, C~Dub. I first got into WH40K when a friend showed me Dawn of War. I thought it was pretty cool and decided to study the universe further. I really started liking it, then I found out a few guys from my school meet every Friday to do battle with the ACTUAL WH40k. They invited me over explained enough of the rules to get me going and let me borrow somee Imperial Guardsmen. Naturally, I got slaughtered but that's not the point. The point is thaat was the moment I fell in love with WH40k. The only thing is money's tight for me and I almost never have any money to buy an army, and DoW just wasn't give me the "fix" I needed. So I started searching the web for a WH40K RP forum, and here I am.

So that's my story, I look forward to meeting you all and I'm looking forward to RPing here aswell.

·
Registered
873 Posts
hello C~Dub welcome to heresy online ,
money is always a big problem :wink:
(that's why i draw them instead of buying them):laugh:

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
I still say for those on a tight budget Ebay is your friend.

Welcome to heresy.

If money is tight there a couple of armies that will work in your favor. Space marines and chaos space marines have a high points cost (less models required for an army) and predominantly plastic models(cheaper). Necrons are also similar but their codex is old and they are not as competitive. On the other hand necron armies can be bought cheaper for this very reason.

Hope I have helped a little.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts