Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am Battousai1184. I live in the long lost part of the United States known as Tennessee. I got my handle (which I use in just about every game I play) from one of my favorite animes growing up.

I have known about this site for a while and looked at some of the forums, but didn't join until now because I have never been a part of an online forum. So...while I don't really know what I am doing; I think it will be fun and enlightening to talk with other people who enjoy this game.

Anyways...I have been playing Space Marines for a little over a year now and they are a blast. If I ever make a second army it will be Eldar, but I want to focus on my current project for now.

I am a very easy going guy and take any opportunity presented to me to try to find humor. Sometimes cracking jokes at the wrong time at the hospital I work at. Well I have rambled on long enough. Hello again, and I am happy to be a part of the Heretic Populace.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the Heretics man!

If you'd like some pointers or advice with your project check the tutorials forums. They have a lot of useful articles.

There is also a really good fluff and roleplay section, give them a once over if you're interested. Either way Welcome! And I hope that you have a good time here at Heresy Online.

·
Disciple of Change
354 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Good to have you on board, looking forward to commenting on your work soon :)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hey! Welcome to Heresy Online.

I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any pictures of any of your Space Marines be sure to post them up :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts