Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my name is Zack and I live in Greensboro, North Carolina. I'm 19 years old and I started playing 40k when i was 12, but i stepped away from the hobby for a while and just started playing again a few months ago. my first army were Black Templars, and i have always been a fan of them. i have around 1700 points of templar and plan on expanding it. when i started playing again i picked up tyranids, and have around 4500 points of nids. i really enjoy nids and they have always been my favorite army since i first started playing, but i'm always on tilt of what army i like playing the best. i hope to meet some new friends here and have some good discussions on army lists and how to run and defeat them.

also, my name comes from one of my favorite songs, performed by The Black Dahlia Murder. i'm an avid metal fan and enjoy artists such as Meshuggah, The Acacia Strain, Divine Heresy(coincidence, or fate?), Scar Symmetry, Chimaira, and many more. so if any of you heretics are metal heads, shoot me a pm and maybe we can talk metal!

~HS~

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Hello and welcome to Hersey Online hope you enjoy it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts