Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Heretics,

I'm everythingisheresy and I like offshoot skirmish games based on wh40k like Inquisimunda and The Lost and The Damned.

I'm also really interested in the Horus Heresy (mostly because the Black Library books are awesome like Legion, Horus Rising, and The Unremembered Empire. Also the Grey Knights series of books were really good too.) and Alternate History Heresy (yeah, I know, I can hear the groans from here but I like exploring the what-if scenarios if things had turned out differently. It could be fun if things had turned out differently during Eldar or Old One times too, but that could possibly erase the Imperium of Man out of existence.)

I also really love the Dawn of War games both 1 and 2. Making armies with custom badges and banners is a blast in those games and I love seeing the warriors in action. I also have Warhammer Space Marine and Tau Firewarrior which were pretty good.

Anyway I'm glad to be part of the forum and look forward to a lot of cool discussions in the future!

Jack

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Welcome you should find most of that available here on heresy, maybe not the dawn of war stuff, little too old and not played too much.

Only other thought would be check out rules for necromunda and warhammer 40000 kill team they are both skirmish level games based in the Games Workshop IP

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Welcome, heretic! Talk to Thudo about Dawn of War, and read some of the 40k fluff and HOES short stories if you like spin offs and 'what ifs'!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard mate :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I also hope to somehow combine my love of alt heresies and inquisimunda so any tips you have for modifying it without enraging everyone would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

I want to have Space Marines pcs for one and really I dont want it to be completely op or anything.

Also I might make a fluff thread based on what I came up with based on ragnar and magnus the red's alt heresy threads. I'm working on one where The Khan of the White Scars is the Arch Heretic and I'm working my way from there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.