Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I am Godshand, I have another username and handle on this site from years ago when I originally joined but I cannot remember it haha. I remember I initially joined this site cause of all the awesome painting tips and galleries that were displayed on this site.

Well a little about me, I play Black Templar or rather I want to play. Long story short I have never actually played Warhammer 40k with the few models I have because I've always wanted to have a completely painted army before fighting (to which its all still a WiP) and also..there are NO hobby gaming stores or locations near me to play :(

But other than that I wanted to say hello again to everyone! And also say I will probably be posting a lot of questions regarding rules and what works with fluff for my chapter im desperately trying to assemble, basically cause I'm a newb to the actual game. Mostly i just love the painting aspect haha.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard! :good:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome back. I too suffer from a closet full of unpainted minis. I found one thing that works for me is to set small goals. Paint up a unit, a character... up to 500 pts... then go from there. Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the greetings and welcomes! Yeah thats exactly what im doing setting small goals, today I finally finished my first terminator squad, im pretty happy with how they look minus my god awful paint job of the power weapon..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts