Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

First up really like the site you got going here.

I'm adders, I'm admin from another couple of Warhammer sites and have just launched a Wargames Bits site, please check the site out.

I've just posted about this new site (I checked with Jezlad and he's cool with this).

So I thought it was only fair to introduce myself too.

I play Tau, Eldar, Orks and Marines.

I'm one of those guys that takes months to paint a single miniature, so it may be more accurate to say I have a large number of unpainted Tau, Eldar, Orks and Marines around the house.

Cheers

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey dude - Welcome to the Forum.

Good to have you around. May get in contact with you sometime about parts.

No doubt I'll see you around - looking forward to talking with you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Guys.

Good to see you again Vash - you need to pop your head in at Astro some time say hello.

Jacobite - Sign up for an account and add some bits, models (whatever) whenver you like.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Hey Adders :mrgreen:

I have finished one (yes one) article for our Wiki. :lol:

I have been reaaaallly busy with course-work.

Oh--Welcome! :D

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Hello Adders!Hows things?
Vash got me on Astro a while back and Im sure Ive talked to you on that site?(Not sure its been a while!)
hello and welcome anyway :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Arite man? Welcome to HO. Good bunch o guys on here. Enjoy yer stay, or we'll take yer eyes. :twisted:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Welcome to Heresy, you seem to know some people already, which is good, there are a few others of us lurking round the back, so generally greetings and salutations and I hope you enjoy your visits!

:cyclops:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome aboard Adders, good to have another 'lazy painter' around the boards! :wink:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
wertypop said:
Eggs are not round Vash! :)
GOOD ones are it seems Werty. Seems I've been buying those cheap rubbish badly-made oval eggs all me life. You probably only get good ones from Fortnum and Masons or something.

Or... I've just had a horrid thought. Do you think he means frogspawn? He is a great Slaaneshi pervert after all. If anyone were going to eat frogspawn, it would be a Slaaneshi... :shock:

Or might he eat Adders, thinking he was a good, round egg...? It's just too horrible to contemplate.

:cyclops:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts