Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I joined Heresy Online today. I played a lot of Space Hulk back in the day along with Laser Burn and Traveler.

I am a CG artist with over 20 years experience in designing and building CG models for Video Games, Illustration, T.V and Film. I have been lucky enough to work for the BBC, CBBC, and endemol, as well as Rare, Free Radical design and Rebellion.

I recently completed my first 3D print project for White Dragon Miniatures kickstarter project which is still in the works and currently working remotely on/off for Robot Peanut in the States .

I am currently planning a first Kickstarter to produce a small range of miniatures, probably the larger 5 inch tall class and wondered where on here I could start a thread to get suggestions as to what most gamers want to see produced?

I have attached some of my CG work to this post and welcome any feedback or suggestions anyone can offer. i have applied directly to Games Workshop recently but have been told there are no openings at present so I think its time to have a crack at it myself.

My website lee-ray.com is a work in progress as I update it over the next few weeks so apologies if its down when you try and visit

Thanks for your time.

Lee Ray

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard! :good:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
welcome to the boards hope to see more of your stuff around here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts