Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everybody just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been an avid collector and painter of warhammer 40k for a number of years and have just recently gotten into playing the actual game. I've got full Dark Angels Ravenwing/Deathwing/Greenwing armies and I've just begun work on a new Chaos army. I play at the battle bunker in westminster, the realm games and comics in Fullerton, and though I haven't been there yet I plan to have a game at the new GW that just opened up in Fullerton very shortly. Let me know if you're in the area and would like a game some time. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Welcome to Heresy online! Good to see new members, this community is full of brilliant people, why not post your army lists up? or get some pics up of your army?

see ya on the forums!

Regards

effy

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to the heresy. I hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hey its always kool seeing another Californian, use to live in Riverside but now in the Bay Area
Hope you like it on the forums here its really good and youll just have a lot of fun

Hope to see some of your models

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks a lot everybody I feel very welcome already. I really enjoy the environment on these boards, very friendly and informative. I'll probably start posting up some army lists in the list section and hopefully get some pictures up this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts