Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay I'v been lurking here and other sites for a long time and I thought I'd finally make a profile.

I'v know about Warhammer for a long time now, ever since a friend of mine introduced it to me when I was younger but I'v never been able to play it as I live in a pretty rural area of Scotland, my friend moved away and there isn't a lot of other of other pepole here that game.

However I am very interested in the fiction (I read a LOT of novels) and computer games (Space Marines, Dawn of War) and I'v been meaning to get in to RPGing for while now and I see you guys have RPG forums on here, is there a thread where new guys can join in and get shown the ropes? Because I'd really like to start participating.

My two favourite factions in WH40K are the Tau (Farsight Enclave mostly) and the Imperial Guards. What can I say, I like the little guys with the big guns. I also have a soft spot for the Storm Warden Space Marine chapter, it's a Celtic thing.

So looking forward to talking to everybody on here and hopefully joining some RPG's. http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/images/smilies/thank_you.gif

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :drinks:

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
Welcome laddie !

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Och aye the noo Jimmy!

Who am I kidding, I might be Scottish as well but I sure as hell don't talk like that :p

Anyway, welcome to the madness of Heresy.

If you are looking for RP's, we have a sub-forum here that I myself frequent.

Just drop in, have a look around and you'll find Heresy a nice place to be!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Och aye the noo Jimmy!

Who am I kidding, I might be Scottish as well but I sure as hell don't talk like that :p

Anyway, welcome to the madness of Heresy.

If you are looking for RP's, we have a sub-forum here that I myself frequent.

Just drop in, have a look around and you'll find Heresy a nice place to be!
Thanks, do you guys have and new guy friendly RP threads?

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Gekokujo has just started and already has plenty of new people on-board.

Other than that, there are a lot if RP's on their way from various people that promise to be good.

Don't worry about asking around, seeing if there is any room in any that take your fancy. We're a pretty friendly bunch. :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gekokujo has just started and already has plenty of new people on-board.

Other than that, there are a lot if RP's on their way from various people that promise to be good.

Don't worry about asking around, seeing if there is any room in any that take your fancy. We're a pretty friendly bunch. :D
Ok thanks!

Another noobish question, where do you guys get your avatars and banners from?

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts