Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here, also new to 40k forums. Luckily I go on other forums that use this sort of layout, so I'll find my feet faster.

I found here because I was bored having no-one who would listen to me yak about 40k all the time. So I looked in Google an found here.

I live in England, and chose my name for two reasons: I like Lucario(as you'd know if you knew me), and I play Tyranids.

I started 40k about a few months ago, having seen some Eldar in a shop. I thought: "Cool!" Then went home and found out more.

Then I saw Tyranids.

I first wanted Nids because of their looks, then when I used them, I saw what they can do. They scare the crap out of people who get intimidated by Hormagaunts and Termagants. I bought the Battleforce and Codex, then a Hive Tyrant. Then I bought a Carnifex and then more Termagants. (They nearly killed a massive thingy with a whip thing when I found the plague marines, so they were top of my list)

Before I bought my Tyranids, I planned the colours they would have. Bleached Bone main body, Scorpion green weapons, Dark Angels green armour and chitinous weapons and Blood red for miscellanious bits.

I thought for names. And then I thought of a name: Hive fleet Gorgoniod. Then I read the Codex, and saw there was a Hive fleet Gorgon. Damn.

I go to a 40k club on fridays, but I've always lost. Wrecked by plague marines and a vindictator (damn instant death), then by the combination of Orks and Space wolves. But missing twice with a heavy venom cannon is unlucky, isn't it?

My Hive Fleet and I are waiting. Waiting to destroy the world.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Online LucarioNid!

Head over to the 40k tactics section and have a look there for help, or make a post concerning your problems and you should see help fairly soon :)

Enjoy your stay!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts