Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name's Jessica Sprise. I am 26, living in Denver Colorado.

I don't do the 40k game anymore, as I had to sell my pieces, I am a HUGE fan of the lore and history behind it all and I roleplay it all the time! My favorite faction is either the Imperium or the Ruinous Powers of CHAOS! Yay Slaanesh!

Look forward to meeting some of you on the forum! :D

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :good:

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Welcome, to heresy not to sure on the comunity of roleplayers here certainly is some but not sure apart from that. As to enthusiasts for the lore and other stories there are a lot of people who are very devoted to that vice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to Heresy! :good:

Thank you!!

Welcome, to heresy not to sure on the comunity of roleplayers here certainly is some but not sure apart from that. As to enthusiasts for the lore and other stories there are a lot of people who are very devoted to that vice.

Thank you for the welcome! I'm sure I'll find a comfy spot to nestle in here. :D

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
My favorite faction is either the Imperium or the Ruinous Powers of CHAOS! Yay Slaanesh!
Keeping your options open eh? But you finished by praising the Ruinous Powers. You are a heretic and therefore my enemy.

Only joking... welcome to the boards. Enjoy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Keeping your options open eh? But you finished by praising the Ruinous Powers. You are a heretic and therefore my enemy.

Only joking... welcome to the boards. Enjoy

Thank you! I've got to say, my main is the Imperium, all the way! But Chaos is a very close second. :3

Welcome to Heresy, how us the weather in Colorado?
Thanks for the welcome! It's cold! About 30-40 in the day, and 10-20 at night. This is Fahrenheit. :)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Thanks for the welcome! It's cold! About 30-40 in the day, and 10-20 at night. This is Fahrenheit. :)

Proper weather that! :good:

·
Registered
78 Posts
My favorite faction is either the Imperium or the Ruinous Powers of CHAOS! Yay Slaanesh!
Hmm a friend and a foe rolled into one? Payak will have to see, and so will I. Welcome anyway though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
And awesome magicians helpers ( pun intended)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts