Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I just recently started getting into warhammer. I was introduced to it 2 years ago by my ex-bf who was a big fan. I honestly never liked it, thought it was geeky and only a boys game but went by a store the other day and it really grabbed my attention this time around, hopefully I will be able to get a lot of information here since it seems like that is in abundance.

Anyways, enough about me. Just wanted to say Hi! <3

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Welcome to HO mate. Im assuming you're female. Peeps are good on here, will help you out with most problems/questions you have. As I told Katie Drake, we dont discriminate, so i will take yer eyes, if ye dont enjoy yer stay.:victory:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I think I'm going to try to enjoy my stay, I'd like to keep my eyes thank you :p

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
welcome to HO. Another girl, I had no idea there were so many female gamers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't call myself a gamer yet. However, I hope there are a good number of girls. I've only seen guys in the store I went to and I think they assumed I was buying a present for someone when I went to look at the models.

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Good to see another of our kind here. :) Hope you enjoy the forums. People are friendly here and will generally answer questions quickly.

Have fun,

Katie D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts