Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've been lurking on many different forums for a very long time and finally got a feeling that maybe I should start a painting/modeling blog or something so that would make my motivation and inspiration go up. And in the process I could get some good advice and maybe be able to provide some to others. Even though I'm always been more of a gamer than painter I still want to keep some kind of standard with my armies and I still like the idea of "my (in some way) unique army".

I've been wargaming since the elementary school and that's more than 10 years ago. Of course back then it wasn't as "official" or "by the rules" as it is now but anyway. I started with WHFB and in fact started playing 40k just a year ago. At the moment I have an army of High elves and Vampire counts on the WHFB side and an army of Chaos space marines with Daemon allies on the 40k side. At first I started with Grey knights but few months ago I realized they are too simple for me. Way too few choices. So I kinda think CSM is exactly the opposite. I also like the convertability of the CSM and the fact that evil factions don't need to look that disciplined and... in order?

I hope I get myself into starting the blog sometimes soon. I'm not in any way especially good painter or modeller but it's another way to share my work and learn new things.

Looking forward to seeing how things go :)

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Welcome to heresy, i hope your motivation is vastly increased and your stamina doubled!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
It's another one of those Finnish types :p

Welcome aboard mate, hope to see you around the boards :good:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Have we done something stupid in the past? :laugh:
Haven't we all? :laugh:

I have a friend who is from Finland. If I annoy her she shouts at me in Finnish and I have no idea what she's saying...... :unsure:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts