Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals. I joined 2 weeks ago, and forgot to introduce myself...

The name I chose is from the rapper RZA from Wu-Tang Clan.

I started 40k back up a couple months ago after not playing since 3rd edition as a kid- I guess it turned out for the best because I did not have any habits to break when learning the new rulebook. I augmented my original space marines with the Black Reach set and got cracking at the local GW. I added a couple tanks and a cannon and bam I'm at 1500, but still refining my technique. A friend had 2 ork battleforces and a squad of bikers and gave them to me... FOR FREE! So I play the Orks to have a bit more fun and the Space Marines to be more strategic. (Who doesn't like rolling for how many shots lootas get, or rolling after a trukk is wrecked to find it actually kills everyone around it, or yelling stuff like "KRUMPED YAS" or "DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!")

And finally, I bought my little brother Queek Headtaker and the Skaven battleforce for his birthday, so I figured I'd get me some warriors o chaos and a lord (proxied as a sorceror sometimes) Man o man Tzeentch magic is AWESOME!

So that's me, I guess. :laugh:

·
Registered
125 Posts
alright another ork fan lol im new to the site as well. its really nice around here.
Lootas+Deffgun=DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Hello, and welcome to Heresy Online!

Everything Ork = DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts