Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Im Aracanid and I've been painting models for a little while now, however I've decided to finally go for learning to war-game. So, any room for a newbie?

Also, anyone from Enniskillen here? Doubtfully...

· Registered
14 Posts
its always good to have a new player.
btw, if you an't choose an army, choose the army (for whatever game) you think looks coolest. You'll probably do good with that army. enjoy :)

· Registered
4,060 Posts
welcome Aracanid. I would say if you like Eldar, they would make an excellent choice. If you want to see what the new Dark Eldar look like, theres a few threads out showcasing the models from games day. along with the official site (www.games-workshop.com) is talking about the new dark eldar every day this week.

· Registered
277 Posts
If you are thinking about dark eldar maybe wait until new codex?...or just play their current codex because they will be near enough the same play style and the eldar codex see what one you feel most like a badass with=)
and do listen to me as i haz many lulz to be shared....for the lulz god of course:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.