Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Im Aracanid and I've been painting models for a little while now, however I've decided to finally go for learning to war-game. So, any room for a newbie?

Also, anyone from Enniskillen here? Doubtfully...

·
Registered
581 Posts
welcome to heresy mate.
im not from Enniskillen im from Dundalk, there are a few members on here not too far from you though.

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
Welcome, we take in newbies all the time, like me for example. Greeting and hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, thanks for the nice replies. Im actually looking at Eldar at the moment, however Im going to see what these new dark eldar look like first.

·
Registered
206 Posts
welcome Aracanid
dont let LulzForTheLulzGod scare you, the space marines are always ready to accept a new brother into the ranks, as ling as that brother isnt an ultramarine lol XD

·
Registered
14 Posts
its always good to have a new player.
btw, if you an't choose an army, choose the army (for whatever game) you think looks coolest. You'll probably do good with that army. enjoy :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah Balord, Im mainly considering the Eldar cause they look the most fun to paint, and I like painting the models as it is :)

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
welcome Aracanid. I would say if you like Eldar, they would make an excellent choice. If you want to see what the new Dark Eldar look like, theres a few threads out showcasing the models from games day. along with the official site (www.games-workshop.com) is talking about the new dark eldar every day this week.

·
Registered
277 Posts
If you are thinking about dark eldar maybe wait until new codex?...or just play their current codex because they will be near enough the same play style and the eldar codex see what one you feel most like a badass with=)
and do listen to me as i haz many lulz to be shared....for the lulz god of course:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts