Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Woah, yes I am a girl. Please don't bombard me though :p!
And yes you were right, I am thinking I want to start out with a dwarf army, they look to be the easiest for me to start off with. And thanks to all of your for welcoming me !

·
Registered
61 Posts
welcome :D I'm also shiny and new here, but just to set your mind at rest, everyone has been very much into the game and the little grey men rather than the fact I am female, so i hope you get the same respect and i am sure you will.
I have found this forum full of really interesting and sound advice. As the others have said, hope to see a lot more of your posts soon as your army develops..

i just lurk ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
welcome :D I'm also shiny and new here, but just to set your mind at rest, everyone has been very much into the game and the little grey men rather than the fact I am female, so i hope you get the same respect and i am sure you will.
have found this forum full of really interesting and sound advice. As the others have said, hope to see a lot more of your posts soon as your army develops..

i just lurk ;)
I am sure you will see more of my posts in time, once I learn more, so after this weekend I will probably have some more posts up and about :). But thanks for the post !

·
Eastern Potent
2,653 Posts
Welcome many you enjoy your stay,
you will find 40k is a bit more pop in heresy but o well l will enjoy reading your army lists :eek:k:

btw Lord Sven Kittyclaw really?

Really what? :p

When I said flirty pig Btw, I meant as in im not flirting, so people wouldnt miscontrue my comment.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Omg... More Canadians! God, now all we need are a IG army full of moose hunting Canucks.
And yes, I'm new... and shy. T-T

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.