Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am new to this, have been interested in it for a few months now though, can't wait to learn some new things and finally start my own army :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Woah, yes I am a girl. Please don't bombard me though :p!
And yes you were right, I am thinking I want to start out with a dwarf army, they look to be the easiest for me to start off with. And thanks to all of your for welcoming me !

·
Registered
61 Posts
welcome :D I'm also shiny and new here, but just to set your mind at rest, everyone has been very much into the game and the little grey men rather than the fact I am female, so i hope you get the same respect and i am sure you will.
I have found this forum full of really interesting and sound advice. As the others have said, hope to see a lot more of your posts soon as your army develops..

i just lurk ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
welcome :D I'm also shiny and new here, but just to set your mind at rest, everyone has been very much into the game and the little grey men rather than the fact I am female, so i hope you get the same respect and i am sure you will.
have found this forum full of really interesting and sound advice. As the others have said, hope to see a lot more of your posts soon as your army develops..

i just lurk ;)
I am sure you will see more of my posts in time, once I learn more, so after this weekend I will probably have some more posts up and about :). But thanks for the post !

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Off my woman! and hey, welcome to the Forums!:victory::biggrin:

EDIT: I wasnt being a flirty pig, she is actually my woman xD
Lol flirty pig? You make me laugh, they were just welcoming me. But thank you as well for welcoming me,excited to start learning more from on here and from you:D !

·
Eastern Potent
2,654 Posts
Welcome many you enjoy your stay,
you will find 40k is a bit more pop in heresy but o well l will enjoy reading your army lists :eek:k:

btw Lord Sven Kittyclaw really?

Really what? :p

When I said flirty pig Btw, I meant as in im not flirting, so people wouldnt miscontrue my comment.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Omg... More Canadians! God, now all we need are a IG army full of moose hunting Canucks.
And yes, I'm new... and shy. T-T

1 - 20 of 25 Posts