Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it going everyone?

I just recently heard of this site when I came back into the 40k scene. I had to take a long break due to my children being born!

Small children makes putting together armies and painting them difficult for me! hah.

Anyways, I love Chaos Space Marines and the fluff that follows.

I am actually currently reading the Horus Heresy novels, and I'm on the 4th book. I absolutely adore the books!

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its been about 5 or 6 years since I have last had a complete army. I played from 3e - 5e. I dabbled in 6e on Vassal, but I had already sold my army.

I had a Blood Angels army. About 7000pts, mostly for apoc towards the end.

My kids are 3 and 1 1/2, and every time I can get some time to sit at the table to paint or assemble, they're all over me grabbing stuff. So I have to keep a pretty hard eye on them and really only do anything at night. I bought an Ork Battleforce just so I could get my foot in the door and build again, but it takes me a very long time to get things done as I usually paint models still on the sprue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.