Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it going everyone?

I just recently heard of this site when I came back into the 40k scene. I had to take a long break due to my children being born!

Small children makes putting together armies and painting them difficult for me! hah.

Anyways, I love Chaos Space Marines and the fluff that follows.

I am actually currently reading the Horus Heresy novels, and I'm on the 4th book. I absolutely adore the books!

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Welcome aboard! We're always glad to recruit a new turncoat.

How long have you been playing? How long out of the hobby?

I actually found I got more painting done after having a kid, at least for the first year or two when they sleep more and are pretty stationary.

We have an active modeling and painting group, do you have any photos of your models to share?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its been about 5 or 6 years since I have last had a complete army. I played from 3e - 5e. I dabbled in 6e on Vassal, but I had already sold my army.

I had a Blood Angels army. About 7000pts, mostly for apoc towards the end.

My kids are 3 and 1 1/2, and every time I can get some time to sit at the table to paint or assemble, they're all over me grabbing stuff. So I have to keep a pretty hard eye on them and really only do anything at night. I bought an Ork Battleforce just so I could get my foot in the door and build again, but it takes me a very long time to get things done as I usually paint models still on the sprue.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard mate! :good:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts