Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! I've been on this site tons before, but now decided to join this community. I'm from London in the United Kingdom. I've been playing 40K since around 2006, after my father bought me my first Rulebook. I come from a long line of GW-Wargamers, My Grandfather collected Vampire Count WHFB, My father collects Orks and Imperial Fists (Since 1st Edition!), and last I collect actually a few armies. But focus more on Blood Angels and my own custom warband of Slaaneshi Chaos Space Marines. So far they are both over 10,000 points respectively. I also play the FFG Roleplaying series for 40K when I also get the chance.
Outside of GW and 40K, I frequently play Dungeons and Dragons and Call Of Cthulhu.
In life, I am currently a freelance Engineer. Living happily in my home in London with my 5 year anniversary with a relationship coming up. I have in the past also worked at GW and still do occasionally, but only when I'm not worshiping Slaanesh. Also, my name is Griffin, if you do not wish to call me by my handle.

I can't wait to see what this community holds for me and sorry for the wall of text.
Thanks in advance!

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Grettings and welcome to the Heresy!

I've never met anyone who comes from a line of Wargamers. Consider me impressed mate! Do you have any screens of your armies? I would love to see a 10.000 point army of Slaaneshy goodness!

If you need anything do let us know and we will see what we can do. Otherwise I hope you enjoy your time here :good:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard! :good:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome! Cool to see someone who grew up in the hobby

1 - 11 of 11 Posts