Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone from Scotland. Just signed up. Main army is chaos marines. Have had a few different legions over 20 years now. Will be putting together a new army based on the Crimson Slaughter for this year.

Hoping to have some pics up when I get my hands on the new helbrute and start working on him. Then it'll be moving on from there.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, look forward to seeing some of those legions of yours.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy!

Any pics of those legions? :good:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope to have most of my stuff unpacked in the next few weeks. Just moved so its all stored away thus why the new army being made or at least thats what I told the misses haha.

Hope to have it all unpacked and the games room set up within hopefully a month or so depends how busy my work is.

As for my Crimson Slaughter. It`s gonna be a long haul type affair.
Set myself a monthly budget have a set list to work from/ with so its gonna be built up over however many months and with that hopefully allow me to try some new paint and modelling techniques that I have not used before.

So I am rather looking forward to it. I know not many people are happy about the CS but hey ho I am looking ahead to see what else they do and can`t wait to get stuck in.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The model itself is incredible. Looks extremely versatile. Gonna grab 2 myself. Rules wise bit rubbish. Easy to sort if gw fancied it. Armour 13 and monsterous creature instead of walker. Its no longer a dread really

1 - 7 of 7 Posts