Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just an odd question, but for a fast attack unit is a Hellhound worth the point cost for the flame cannon or should i go for sentinels with autocannons? i've got a plan set up with 2 Leman Russ and 3 Chimeras, and the 3 chimeras have heavy flamers on them. my question is when it comes down to supporting the Verteran squads inside them, should i play linebacker with the Hellhound or Fire support with the Sentinels?

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i'm thinking, Plus my Vet squads will have Meltas so it'll be a hay-day no matter what they throw at me. i just didn't know if maybe the Hellhound was just a cheap extra tank or not, if thats the case though should i keep 2 Erradicator(or Exterminator, i don't have the Codex, Anti Tank model) or have 2 Erris and a Demolisher tank? i want to build my Leman Russ to support my Forward assault, so if the Vets/chimera/and Hellhounds will be ok against armor should i use my Leman Russ for Anti Tank or Anti Infantry?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.