Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so tonight I won myself 3 of the new plastic bloodcrusher models, and man are they awesome looking! only oene small problem, I play warriors of chaos and do a very nurgle heavy list...but I have been thinking of adding a hell cannon or 2 to my list, any ideas/suggestions on converting the jugs into hell cannons?
thx in advance guys.

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
Nothing really terribly helpful... but I just have the mental picture of juggernaught biovores, especially if they look like the 2nd ed one (the smaller ones to either side- look like cannons with legs).

Crafting the barrel up and around from the back of the jugg would be really cool, I would really like to see some pictures if you manage to get it done.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Love that colorscheme i thought they were necron biovores for a minute there.
Back on topic. What about a team of Juggernaughts drawing the hellcannon? It would be a pretty epic piece.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
both really nice ideas, I think either way I go with this I'm gonna have to swallow my pride and let the cannons have that khorne look to em, hehehehe. the idea I have at the moment is to give em the Biovore type look, maybe have the barrel come out where the head should be? and model the bloodletters as crew. this project is gonna take some time to do right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts