Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
heh....kinda looks like a weird palm tree.
I think that's just because it is stood on it's end, if look it is fairly flat, I quite like, wish I had access to a printer now :D +rep

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
GW should have thought of that!

What better way to make money than design flaws into the models, then make add-ons to fix the flaws!

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Really great work there. I still hate that mini with a passion but you've just made it that little bit less of an eyesore.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Question 1: Are you willing to make more. Question 2... do you make other stuff? :)
Honestly, i dream about remodelling full heldrake -somebody has to do this. "New" chaos designs make me cry, just like the whole codex. Though dont know yet what i want to see and when do i find time. I make a lot of dfferent stuff, what you need ?

Thanks, Jacobite

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, thanks for feedback. Nah, i dont have a portfolio, i do 3d modelling for different stuff , mostly jewelry. We can mill any custom 28mm miniature in wax though , for future recasts )
Too bad helldrake is still in sketches

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
That looks pretty friggin awesome. I've got nothing against the kit itself, but the addition of a tail does indeed make it looks much, much better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts