many of you might have already seen my space wolves.
if so, you'll also have recogniced my rc-tanks in the corresponding thread.
the reason why i'm starting a 2nd thread now is, because major decision have been made affecting my wolves.
the most important one was that i want to start a new, totaly different army.
and after thinking about what the perfect moment could be to do that, i decided that it is now. !
the reasons are quite simple and logical: (at least to me ;-) )
- at the moment i almost managed to finish all of my already build space-wolve specific stuff.
- the rc-projects are more imperial guard- projects, than sm. (what i will do with the rc-landraiders is made, i don't know, yet.)
- the 2 titan i'm currently building on, are really not SWish and therefore do better fit in almost any other army.
- i have so much imperial stuff to build in my room, that i can not wait any longer with this army !!!!
- i want to paint something in a different color than blue !
so i decided to use the titans, the baneblade and the shadowsword for a new army based on the imperial guard.
there'll be many tanks, some flyers, the 2 titans and at least 5 rc-tanks in it ... - just to give you an impression what will come within the next ~ 3 years ...
ok... i think that's enough theory for the moment. so let's start wit hthe first tank, that i started to paint today ... it is the rc-baneblade you can see in this video:
i wanted to have a dark color scheme with a note of camo in it.
further it should be easy to paint with brush, because i don't have airbrush and it should be applyable for flyers, tanks and titans.
in the end i decided to take a scheme close to that from the dkok.
so here's waht i did today ... :
in the following pic you can see a picture (on my screen), that i found on the internet, showing the tank that inspired me to choose this scheme:
comments and critisism very welcome as the pj is still in early state and easy to modify.