Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as a heads up to anyone thinking buying any of the new models online from GW North America....You will get one of these just as i did!

Hello,
We are currently packing the order you placed with Games Workshop. However; one or more of the item(s) you ordered are currently out of stock. The item(s) are:

99120101085 Blood Angels Sanquinary Guard
99060101376 Blood Angels Shoulder Pads 1

The entirety of your order will be held until the item(s) are in stock. We apologize for this delay. Feel free to contact us by email or phone if you have any questions at all.

I had 2 more for Leamartus and Death Company but i deleted them -_- Sooo they took my money and they have NO idea when they will have my order ready...THANKS games workshop you took my money for stuff you don't even have!

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Sanguinary Guard seem to be out of stock in a lot of places, probably due to unanticipated demand from every single other Marine player who uses Jump Infantry.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sanguinary Guard seem to be out of stock in a lot of places, probably due to unanticipated demand from every single other Marine player who uses Jump Infantry.
ya....gw dropped the ball kind of, how ever i think they would look silly as hell in a non-blood angel list......especially with out the Sangiunior or Sanguinius.....

Honestly though i wish they would just put an out of stock message on there site or something since its a pain in the ass to lay down 300 bucks and get told you will be waiting a month or two. (If the wait is that long when i phone tomorrow ill be telling them to give me my money back....)

·
Registered
674 Posts
They already look silly as hell.

What was wrong with the old Blood Angel models ala "How To Paint Space Marines"? I liked those more than the "bare torso and blood drops" look the new models have.

I'd actually get the Death company for the helmet and armour variants if it wasn't for the damn blood drops...Too many of them, and in inconvenient positions.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Im thinking of picking up a box of sanguinary guard for my Blood ravens vanguard vets, I'll use other legs and torso fronts though, I don't like the dead, or cuirass look, the wings work well for any chapter that uses bird or angel iconograpy

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
I was in a similar situation to you (only im in the uk) i bought 5 baals a few death company and astorath and dante, and i got my order a week ago. You just have to be patient and not get frustrated. (I ordered them on release day)

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I'm personally using them as Phoenix Guard for my pre-heresy Emperor's Children, and they look kickass. Even if i did spend a fair amount of time filing off all the blood drops...

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I was thinking about converting some Sanguinary guard to raptors just to annoy my Blood Angel friend. Until I realised I had no money....

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
under normal circumstance companies dont charge your card until they dispatch, you may find oyu have not yet been charged, if you have just ring them with your order number and cancel the order and buy from an indie trader, will be cheaper and faster, not had any supply issues over here, had 10 boxes delivered today.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
under normal circumstance companies dont charge your card until they dispatch, you may find oyu have not yet been charged, if you have just ring them with your order number and cancel the order and buy from an indie trader, will be cheaper and faster, not had any supply issues over here, had 10 boxes delivered today.
i was stupid enough to pay cash lol........Ill find out whats going on tomorrow and if all else fails ill just trek down to gw and ask for my cash.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have an order on some Hive Guard I've been sitting on for awhile too. It seems a lot of things are out of stock for them.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I find it daft for non-BA players to use them
I mean was taking the DA vets not enough?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts