Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got a new HD for my computer, removed the old one and installed windows fresh on the new HD.

Gets installed no internet access. Oh yeah I need the drivers for the damn internet card thing.

Screen resolution is horrible, Oh what's that? You want 1680x1050? Sorry can't do it, here try one of these other ones that make your eyes bleed.

List goes on.

It's no wonder I hate these damn things.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Recently got a new HD for my computer, removed the old one and installed windows fresh on the new HD.

Gets installed no internet access. Oh yeah I need the drivers for the damn internet card thing.

Screen resolution is horrible, Oh what's that? You want 1680x1050? Sorry can't do it, here try one of these other ones that make your eyes bleed.

List goes on.

It's no wonder I hate these damn things.
First world problems ahoy :victory:

Make a wipe disc with everything you need on it, then you can do a fresh install whenever you please.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
HERETIC, seize him!!!!! :laugh:

Good luck on dealwith with the new PC bro; I'm assuming it is a Custome by what you have posted here?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First world problems ahoy :victory:

Make a wipe disc with everything you need on it, then you can do a fresh install whenever you please.
You're telling me. Normally I pay someone to do it for me because I always forget something.

HERETIC, seize him!!!!! :laugh:

Good luck on dealwith with the new PC bro; I'm assuming it is a Custome by what you have posted here?
All PC's I buy are custom, I don't like getting factory made PC's, on that note It's still the same PC I had for the last few years I just changed the HD due to space issues.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I recently built a new PC and decided to save time to reuse the old unformated OS disk from my OLD PC and a secondary drive with the new OS installed and brand new SSD. Unfortunately Windows 7 decided to use the old boot manager from my old Vista installation and now I cant change it without a full reinstall of the windows 7 OS. Yes when you forget about something it is usually a total pain with windows installations.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts