Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

101 - 120 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I finish my to do list this month
I truly am jealous of the amount of time you have to put towards this hobby. Good job, it shows in the quality and volume of your work! I sat down the other day and took 45 minutes to make one assault marine solidly red. I now own red spray paint...

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
I truly am jealous of the amount of time you have to put towards this hobby. Good job, it shows in the quality and volume of your work! I sat down the other day and took 45 minutes to make one assault marine solidly red. I now own red spray paint...
hehehe, it could be worse honestly, and to be fair I would rather be having a full time job then have all this time to paint :p
red spray paint is key!

on the note of painting Moar finished stuff.

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #115 (Edited)
*blows the dust out with a fan*
well it sure has been quiet on my end. my 40K armies are on a bit of a back burner as I have to be a bit more carefull with my money for a while, in the meantime I have been working on my Age of Sigmar army (pictures will follow on that PloG later today), and I have been playing a lot of games in both systems. turns out that the guard can take on the Death company and raven wing armies quite nicely.

good news is, at the end of the month I have a job interview at the Local GW store, if I get it, I can start spending some money on my armies again and painting supplies.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
on another note .. two nemesis dreadnights in a 1000 points tournament... whyyy?
Painful. My first game of 7th edition with the new BA 'dex was in a small game against an Unbound army of a Riptide and bunch of Crisis Suits. It wasn't even a tournament, just a straight up waste of time. Hopefully this isn't the stimulus for your break from 40k!

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #119 (Edited)
Painful. My first game of 7th edition with the new BA 'dex was in a small game against an Unbound army of a Riptide and bunch of Crisis Suits. It wasn't even a tournament, just a straight up waste of time. Hopefully this isn't the stimulus for your break from 40k!
it kinda was the last drop, my last 3 battles before that tourney where against different players each playing a either grey knight or necron list that I might as well have not deployed for. so playing against GK is just plain not fun at all. Since GK seems to have become the Meta I will keep painting, and just wait for a new codex. perhaps play some games against non GK armies but for now I am putting my focus on AoS.

its hilarious that I can still blow Ravenwing/deathwing combo armies of the table tho..

101 - 120 of 146 Posts