Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

81 - 100 of 146 Posts

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Try Brown or Black, Black goes with anything and Browns goes well with greens.
I gave this a try a couple of days ago. brown turned out.. not so well. I dont like the look of brown combined with green or silver on the stormcasts. however it would look good on more nature and cloth oriented armies.

black, I personally feel darkens the models to much.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Green has my vote, but I feel like I've been painting red my whole life...so....I might be predisposed to just about everything else by now.

What if you paint the shield yellow and green? It might look pretty sharp.

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
I would like to thank @Loli , @Tawa , @Nordicus , @Moriouce and @ntaw for taking the time to leave your feedback and opinions, it is very apreciated :victory:

in the end trying the tips on paints to use with green/silver. they ended up not being to my personal satisfaction. finding out that there already is a green/silver stormhost had its influence as well. and the opinions and advice of my local gaming group.

I ended up deciding to go for the Red/silver/gold colourscheme.

(for those interested, including the local votes it is 5 for green - 7 for red)

thank you all very much :) I will be starting a seperate Plog for my stormhost this sunday. so that this Plog can continue to serve the Imperium of mankind.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
I would like to thank @Loli , @Tawa , @Nordicus , @Moriouce and @ntaw for taking the time to leave your feedback and opinions, it is very apreciated :victory:

in the end trying the tips on paints to use with green/silver. they ended up not being to my personal satisfaction. finding out that there already is a green/silver stormhost had its influence as well. and the opinions and advice of my local gaming group.

I ended up deciding to go for the Red/silver/gold colourscheme.

(for those interested, including the local votes it is 5 for green - 7 for red)

thank you all very much :) I will be starting a seperate Plog for my stormhost this sunday. so that this Plog can continue to serve the Imperium of mankind.
Screw the locals, our votes should count for more, I demand a recount! But if that's the scheme you prefer then go for it :)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Screw the locals, our votes should count for more, I demand a recount! But if that's the scheme you prefer then go for it :)
*brandishes burning torch!* :crazy:

·
8,723 Posts
That's considered to be courting in some parts :laugh:

·
8,723 Posts

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Well you two just need to get youself a room, with a window so I can watch ;) Then film it, then uplaod it to various romance websites and make a killing. It's a match made in heaven.

·
8,723 Posts
Well you two just need to get youself a room, with a window so I can watch ;) Then film it, then uplaod it to various romance websites and make a killing. It's a match made in heaven.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
ready to kill loads of infantry, cavalry, bikes and a transport here and there.
Love it mate, send us a shot of them in battle, hopefully smashing heretics or puny xenos!

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Nice touch. Looking like a well put together pair of heavy support choices for your armies.

81 - 100 of 146 Posts