8,723 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Good stuff :good:

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Excellent stuff mate, your work is really developing and looking better and better!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Good work on the Ultramarines. Just a thought though, but the eyes on the sgt. Have you tried using any techniques to make eyes look like they are glowing or something? That may be a small feature that would make these models pop.

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Good work on the Ultramarines. Just a thought though, but the eyes on the sgt. Have you tried using any techniques to make eyes look like they are glowing or something? That may be a small feature that would make these models pop.
depends on the techniques, I tried blending and highlights before, but blending techniques and anything besides hard highlights are impossible for me because of my colorblindness, found this out after a couple of tries at both.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yea I guess that would make it a little difficult to do hard highlights in such a small area.

Anyways, keep em coming man. The squad is looking good.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Now that is nice. Damn nice, really can't wait to see it painted. How tall is it, all built up compared to say a Dread?

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Great to see the army on parade and also your terrain projects mate! I like what you have done with each of the pieces and where they are going.

21 - 40 of 146 Posts