Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I don't mean to come off sounding like a giant baby here, but last night I woke up in a sudden jolt with regards to a nightmare. In said nightmare, I was being chased / followed by genestealers. Not just the little plastic models... but real life size genestealers. Needless to say I'm not a Space Marine and the dream I came up with was pretty freaky.

So now I have to throw this question out there... has anyone else had nightmares or rather, any vivid dreams involving 40k units or fluff?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
i once dreamed i was being chased by a great unclean one called jeffery

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
OMFG!!!

This is insane. Last night after seeing Gamezones new Daemonettes I had a dream that me and my cat were stuck in a house fighting off hordes of Daemonettes - not strictly 40k but minis designed to be used in the 40k game.

Cat was hungry too...

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
ever noticed how anything seems real in a dream even if ninja hamsters in mars invade pluto and even tell you its not real you still think it is

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Don't think I've had a nightmare about 40K, but I have had dreams abut it. Of course, a gargoyle swooping you as an IG and barely missing may be considered a nightmare... but I dont know, nor do I care.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
No, I have not experienced that. Yet. But I'll doubt i'd know if I had a dream like that as the last time I could remember what I dreamt was 7 or so years ago. Hell, if I had a nightmare I wouldn't know unless someone told me.

But it's not really that unusual to have dreams regarding such things. The same things that occupy us in wakened state returns to us in our sleep. Although rarely in a relevant or even meaningful way. Often it manifests as complete gibberish. The cool thing about is of course how real it seems.

I remember this dream I had when I was a kid:
Some guys from my school and I were playing on the street when suddenly one of them pulled down his pants and suggested that we should throw eggs into his butt. All of sudden we had eggs (we never went home for some, they just appeared) and did what he said. Seemed the most natural thing to do until I woke up.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Ninja Hamsters.........Very cool. I cannot offer any opinions on exciting and cool dreams. I dream boring shit, work related problems, people stealing my bike, that sort of boring crap. Although i did have a cool dream once about killing someone with the multitool my wife bought me...........

·
Registered
11 Posts
You guys got nothing on me. You all have dreams where life-sized [insert 40k unit here] was chasing you/etc. but I actually had a dream about PAINTING. Thats right. I was painting a Ferrari all night........ WITH A 3MM BRUSH FOR 40k

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU--- :ireful2:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Maybe.

Hard to tell. I have ZERO recollection of dreams and little to no desire to increase this.

Then again, I was watching 80s splatter horror movies at 14. If that didn't give me nightmares, then 40k sure as hell won't do it.
I'm about the same way. I can recollect some dreams/nightmares/whatever. But the times when I recollect dreams/nightmares/whatever are few and far between.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts