Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
But the rules are also in a limited edition book, ebook and white dwarf IIRC.

Ifthey can charge, they will charge.
The book isn't limited edition. They just ran out of hard copies because they underestimated the demand for it (let's be honest they haven't done a campaign book like that since the Eye of Terror in 3rd and probably based the run numbers on something like codex numbers not realizing how many people would want it in general).

And just because they can doesn't mean you have to pay. If there is no codex then you don't have to buy the WD.

Of course that's not getting into OTHER ways of getting rules. :secret:

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Info about the bike from Warseer:
- 2 wounds, 5++, once per game 4++
- bolas are 12" shooting weapon, possibly expendable
- shuriken cannon and HWB confirmed
Ally info from Dakka:
Battle Brothers: Eldar+Dark Eldar
Allies of Convenience: Armies of the Imperium and Tau Empire
Desperate Allies: Orks
Come the Apocalypse: Everyone else.
via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
I have the Skyweavers information for you.
WS5 BS4 T4 W2 I6 Sv4+
100pts gets you 2 skyweavers and you may take up to 4 more.
any model can replace the star bolas-12"S6 AP2 blast 1/use only but in addition to bikes guns, with a zephyrglaive-S+1/User AP2/3 Melee. first numbers are for the round they charge

any jetbike can replace the shuriken cannon with a Haywire Cannon 24"S4 AP4 blast haywire

Wargear, each one comes with a Holo-suit, star bolas, mirage launchers-1/game 4++vs shooting, and a skyweaver jetbike

fear, furious charge, and hit and run are the special rules.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
From Dakka:

Haywire canon is 24", S4, Ap4, heavy 1 blast and haywire.
Mirage launchers: once per game 4++ against shooting instead of Jinking.

Star bolas: 12", S6, Ap2, assault 1, blast, one use, and can use in addition to jetbike weapon.
Zephyroglaive: S:user Ap3 when not charging, S+1, Ap2 when charging

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Ouch, a squad of 4 should be able to haywire a vehicle to death, and then charge in with 16 I6 S5 AP2 attacks, stick in combat during the opponents turn and then hit and run to do the same to another unit, 230 points well spent. Now if only I could actually paint well enough to even consider taking a stab at these...

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Now if only I could actually paint well enough to even consider taking a stab at these...
i keep hearing this exact same thing, people say a similar thing about forgeworld minis alot too " i would buy that if could paint better "etc etc
i have to admit even as a fairly competent painter the Harlie checkerboard pattern scares the shit out of me, but ultimately you can get away with anything when painting space clowns, you can throw any colour on you want any pattern your capable of and it cant be wrong, one of the best i ever saw was just black and white, sprayed the whole loy white out of the can and picked out details and patterens in black. looked a bit like this

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i keep hearing this exact same thing, people say a similar thing about forgeworld minis alot too " i would buy that if could paint better "etc etc
i have to admit even as a fairly competent painter the Harlie checkerboard pattern scares the shit out of me, but ultimately you can get away with anything when painting space clowns, you can throw any colour on you want any pattern your capable of and it cant be wrong, one of the best i ever saw was just black and white, sprayed the whole loy white out of the can and picked out details and patterens in black. looked a bit like this
I know I dont have to do the checkerboard, I could quarter the body and have red/yellow, blue/red, etc, and it'd be a whole lot easier to paint. However, the original artwork I saw was this...

And if I'm going to paint harlequins, I'm going to want to paint them like that, because to me that is the ideal of Harlequins

41 - 60 of 129 Posts