Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello brothers ( and sisters if the myths are true )
i have been playing 40 k for few months now out of adelaide and the marion games workshop
im a howling maniac for the wolves of russ love the whole viking thing i have a unit of pretty much every thing now just trying out what works i love my bloodclaws skyclaws and wolf preist they just tear into shit and you can all go to hell saying about ws 3 shit . i actually did not start the hobby earlyer just because the wolves book was so out dated but when i found out the had a new one coming out i jumped in .
im thinking of trying fantasy next year with ...yes a chaos marauder army moded up to be a norsca raider band with valkaries and all .
im pretty new to all this tech shit so be gentle with all my spelling mistakes and stuff

I Am The Hammer
Thank You

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Hello brothers ( and sisters if the myths are true )
i have been playing 40 k for few months now out of adelaide and the marion games workshop
im a howling maniac for the wolves of russ love the whole viking thing i have a unit of pretty much every thing now just trying out what works i love my bloodclaws skyclaws and wolf preist they just tear into shit and you can all go to hell saying about ws 3 shit . i actually did not start the hobby earlyer just because the wolves book was so out dated but when i found out the had a new one coming out i jumped in .
im thinking of trying fantasy next year with ...yes a chaos marauder army moded up to be a norsca raider band with valkaries and all .
im pretty new to all this tech shit so be gentle with all my spelling mistakes and stuff

I Am The Hammer
Thank You
Hammer might smash face but Ap3 bolter smash Space Puppys. Also Space Vampires don't like you dogs much ether....you keep humping the legs of are nice shinny new armor!

*Cough*

Anyhow welcome and STOP TRYING TO HUMP MY ARMOR YOU DAMN WOLVES!!!!:laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts