Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The next gen Halo game was announced at E3. Typical Xbox One there was a pre rendered cinematic available for us to showcase how amazing the game WONT look.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
If its not released for xbox 360 i'm going to kill someone. I highly fucking doubt it will, but I will not be getting a damned xbox one at all, and the I want to finish the Halo series. Just cant leave it unfinished, but if it is only released on xbox one, then i'm going to be pissed that I wont get to finish it. I will find the heads of microsoft and burn them as heretics. 343 will be next.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Please don't call it Halo 5, that gives it a really bad COD ring to it. It's gonna have a name soon enough, just the "New Halo Game" please.

Anyway, I'm drolling over it and the new TV like action series. The project Peter Jackson could never finish because of his temper will finally be complete.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Anyway, I'm drolling over it and the new TV like action series. The project Peter Jackson could never finish because of his temper will finally be complete.
EH, once again you are talking complete bollacks. It wasn't a tv series, it was a film. PJ's "temper" has got sweet FA to do with it being cancelled, he was exc producer, Bloomcamp was going to direct and it was Universal's relationship with Microsoft that caused it to fall over because Universal got cold feet about their investment and MS was unwilling to budge. Nothing to do with PJ at all. Source:

Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo! Movies

As for the trailer... Meh its about as exciting as the Battlefront one really. It shows nothing other than that there is a game in the franchise coming out soon. Yawn.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts