Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as a conversion project i have picked up some vampire count stuff and will be working on making a halloween themed vampire count army, i will update this thread when ever i get something new finished for now here is the first unit i work on!

Graveguard: These are made out of kit bashing empire great swords with some spare bitz off the actual grave guard spur! They will have pumpkins on there base's once i get some but here are the models for now!

Headless Horseman:Is Being made from the mounted Count Manfred Von Carstein model. (One of my vampires, pumpkin still needed)

Dracula (Vampire lord from 1990): Standard dracula look\paint job he will be priceless funny.

Tree Spirits(Ghouls):Basicly evily painted and posed dryads that will be used as my armys ghouls.

Great Pumpkin Cart (CorpseCart):Well i changed my idea on this im going to have it loaded with Pumpkins and hopefully a Pumpkin Man riding it to count as a Necromancer ;)

Zombies:They will be holding candy and trick or treating :p

Blood Knights: These are the gamezone vampire knights.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Updated, Still need to do the base's and get rid of some mold lines on these guys but there coming along!

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Yes, you need to get to work on this since you got me excited about it with your pumpkin post. I love themed armies but so many people start them and then they just drop off. I hope to see this one completed.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, you need to get to work on this since you got me excited about it with your pumpkin post. I love themed armies but so many people start them and then they just drop off. I hope to see this one completed.
Oh you will i have ALL the models for it, i just need Pumpkins and skulls to get more of the army finished. Also im trying to decide if i should use bats on my cart as well.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
I will be watching this one, I have seen Haloween themed armies and mostly they have been far too reserved, however I get the feeling that you will ham it up properly ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts