Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any plastic sets comes with these? I'm hoping for a force weapon for a librarian that's similar to the ubiquitous Grey Knight "knife on a stick". :biggrin:

Fantasy battle or 40k acceptable.

·
Grey Knight Converter
2,169 Posts
Why don't you make it yourself. Its pretty simple with brass rod or a bunch of extra bits.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The results of my "custom" green-stuff adventures might work for bog-standard marines (occasionally), but not for a Force commander.

Besides, I find that conversions like Sanguinary Guard-> Grey Knights always have something just a little off. Far easier to just shave off the arrows on the chaos warhammers and use them, assuming they're the right size.

I try to keep the mutilation and ruin for the painting stage. :p

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Warhammer Fantasy men at arms have a variety of halberds you can use. I've used them for a number of 40k conversions.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah. Thank you. Do the Chaos warrior weapons work as well?

And warhammers? I'd go for the warrior priest with great weapon, as that's essentially a DOW warhammer, but it's 1) metal 2)possibly fused to the priest's hands.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right. I'm probably getting at least one CSM set anyway, in case I switch to Alpha Legion and because their backpacks can be turned into ornate Librarian ones.

Anyone know about the chaos warrior warhammers/lances?

·
Registered
415 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts