Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. How did you find us. I googled Warhammer 40k to check out the online community for like-minded folks.
Your location. I currently live in Memphis, TN. I hope that will soon change.
High School memories. No good HS memories.
Why did you choose that handle (name). Bequa Kynska was the name of a character from a book in the Horus Heresy series. I liked the name and tend to use it on online communities.
5. How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general
I have been a Warhammer 40k fan for a number of years. I used to play the tabletop game with some friends on the weekends, I used to play Warhammer Online, am currently playing Dawn of War II and am a huge fan of the Black Library.
6. Best memory during a battle. My Necron army obliterated the Sisters of Battle. I was a new player and the Sisters of Battle were played by an arrogant little troll. Still brings a smile to my face.
7. Favourite army. I enjoy playing the Necrons, but would like to build a Tzeentch army, as I am intrigued with Tzeentch. I am a huge bookworm and have never played a Tzeentch army. I just like the idea of role playing as a follower of Tzeentch.
8. Regular gaming buddies also on the forums. None. I am a true newbie.
9. Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about. I am a much older Warhammer 40k fan and nerd.
10. Why not include a picture?
I prefer not.

Fun fact: Memphis, TN has a Games Workshop Battle Bunker. It is like Disneyland. A stone Space Marine stands sentry outside. The most awesome building I have ever seen.

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Hrm... this shop in Memphis intrigues me. Next time I drive through I'll definitely have to check it out, sounds awesome.

Also, welcome to the forums!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts